M-Audio M-Track II
The M-Track interface from M-Audio transforms your computer into a digital recording studio with plug-and-play simplicity. M-Track offers the right connections for any instrument, from an electric guitar to a professional condenser mic—phantom power provided.
With an all-metal chassis, and low-profile form factor, the M-Track delivers 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution in a compact and friendly format that is ideal for any user. For software, M-Track includes both Ableton Live Lite and a select Waves Audio plugin bundle to get things started.
Open the Door to Digital Recording
A single USB connection provides power and gets audio in and out of your computer with ease .Use the two main outputs to connect to speakers for upgrading your computer audio, or monitoring your recording. Multi-color LED metering provides instant visual feedback of the input levels of all of your equipment.
Studio Software Inside
The M-Track software suite also includes an impressive selection of plugin effects from Waves Audio Ltd. True Verb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. Audio Track offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer.
All Are Welcome
M-Track is equipped with versatile inputs to provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each channel offers a combined XLR and balanced 1/4 inches input. Channel 2 can be switched to allow an electric guitar, bass, or any other instrument level source to be plugged directly into the M-Track, while the gain knob ensures the proper input level.
The AIR 192|14 features (4) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼” line inputs and (2) ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of your guitar or bass when plugged directly into the interface. There is also MIDI input and output connections so you can connect any external midi gear that you may have such as external sequencers, drum machines and controllers.
The AIR 192|14 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|14 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. An entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package has been added to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay your effects needs are covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection Plus. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drummer, drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (4) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼” instrument inputs and (2) ¼” line inputs
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼” with direct mono/stereo switch; (2) ¼” assignable auxiliary outs
- (2) ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware