- Hear every detail – USB monitoring Hub for Mac and PC with 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring and hearing every subtle nuance of you mix; includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Connectivity covered – connect all your gear with stereo ¼” Outs and a ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Unite all your USB gear – 3 USB ports for connecting any USB devices Including USB MIDI controllers, external hard drives and thumb drives
- Perfect for studio or stage – compact, ultra-portable footprint, rugged metal chassis and large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Premium software suite included – Pro Tools | first M-Audio Edition, eleven Lite, the avid effects Collection, expand! 2 from air music Tech and 2GB of touch loops content
Command the power of your studio with 24-bit quality!
Looking for the ideal high-quality audio interface monitoring hub? Here it is: AIR|Hub is a USB hub with two balanced ¼-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob. There are three USB inputs and a ¼-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The AIR|Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
Premium Software Suite Included
The AIR|Hub comes complete with everything to get you started including Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, the Avid Effects Collection, Eleven Lite, Xpand!2 from AIR Music Tech and a 2GB Touch Loops Loop package so you can add world-class-sounding instruments, samples and FX to your songs with ease.
Rugged tabletop form factor
The M-Audio AIR|Hub’s desk-friendly form factor sits conveniently beside your laptop or controller, with an ergonomic tilt that improves visibility for desktop use. A feature we at Sweetwater have enjoyed in all recent AIR interfaces is the large central volume knob, which is unmistakable and easy to access for setting desired monitoring levels. The all-metal chassis feels great underhand and is sure to hold up to location mixing.
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR|Hub fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency for critical monitoring. USB-C and standard USB connection cables are included.