Crystal mic preamp
Clean and uncolored, M-Audio’s low-noise Crystal preamp is a blank slate for all your creative mix decisions.
High-spec A/D converters
High headroom and low distortion are yours at every stage of the recording process, thanks to the AIR192|4’s current-gen A/D converters.
Direct input for guitar and bass
A front-mounted 1/4″ instrument input streamlines the M-Audio AIR192|4 for guitar and bass players. The included Eleven Lite FX suite gives you several virtual amp, cab, and stomp options to choose from, so you can leave your amp and pedalboard behind.
High-speed USB-C connection
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR192|4 fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency when you’re tracking and monitoring.
Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone
Designed for recording vocals and guitars, the M-Audio Nova Black is a rugged, large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The 1.1″ evaporated gold diaphragm mounted in a solid brass capsule ensures recordings that are faithful to the source, and the Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion, and coloration. You’ll be amazed at how much microphone the Nova Black and Vocal Studio Pro net you for the money.
HDH40 monitoring headphones
Whether you’re tracking or mixing, you need headphones that are going to present your source material accurately, with comfort to hold up to those marathon sessions. These and more are what you can expect from the Vocal Studio Pro’s included M-Audio HDH40 headphones.
M-Audio AIR Vocal Studio Pro Features:
- Powerful vocal recording package from M-Audio
- Includes the Nova Black condenser mic, HDH40 monitoring headphones, and 2×2 AIR192|4 audio interface
- Captures up to 2 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- Hi-Z instrument input for direct guitar and bass tracking
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports