Your Complete Grab-and-go Digital DJ Rig
Deftly combining the intuitive workflow of dedicated hardware with the precision and flexibility you’d expect from a software DJ system, the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 digital DJ system is the no-compromises, all-in-one rig you need. Prep your tracks in Pioneer’s rekordbox software or mobile app and experience tight beat grid analysis, set up cues and loops, and more. You’ll have more comprehensive visual feedback than ever with the XDJ-RX3’s 10.1-inch touchscreen display. With its club-standard layout, responsive jog wheels, and ample onboard effects selection, the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 sets a new standard for all-encompassing DJ systems.
Prep your tracks to perfection in rekordbox
If you’re familiar with Pioneer digital DJ systems, then you’re already good friends with rekordbox. But if you’re new to this system, you’re in for a treat. Pioneer’s rekordbox software is a super-handy environment that lets you prep your tracks for DJ playback on your XDJ-RX3, letting you tweak beat grids so they’re perfect, drop in cues, pre-set loops (including ones at the end so you don’t run out of music), add beat countdowns, analyze keys, and all that good stuff. And you can do all of this from your computer or your mobile device. The XDJ-RX3 also supports Serato DJ Pro software.
Sizable touchscreen display provides visual precision
Once you’ve got your tunes prepped and loaded on your XDJ-RX3 digital DJ system, the 10.1-inch touchscreen display becomes the center of your world. This screen merges the convenience and reliability of self-contained hardware with the intuitive visual feedback of DJ software. It offers the kind of supercharged workflow Music Shop Nepal DJs used to dream of. Parallel waveform readouts make beat matching precise while allowing you to keep an eye on track length, scan ahead for different parts, check the key and bpm at a glance, and browse effortlessly. And you can use the Wave Zoom function to zoom in on the waveform at its current playback position.
Loaded with cool Nexus performance features
Pioneer DJ’s XDJ-RX3 system has a ton of cool capabilities to offer. For starters, it provides you with a hit list of features derived from the Nexus series of media players. Quantize lets you trigger cues and loops precisely on beat, whereas Beat Sync locks your tracks together across multiple decks. Then there’s Slip Mode, which lets the track advance in the background when you reverse, loop, or scratch, so you’ll always dismount back in place. On top of that, the XDJ-RX3 includes a Loop Slice mode for cutting up loops and re-triggering them on the hot cue pads for on-the-fly remixing. And when you add in the amazing Sound Color FX and Beat FX, the creative possibilities are infinite.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 Digital DJ System Features:
- A 2-channel all-in-one digital DJ system that combines intuitive hardware with software-style flexibility
- 16 multicolored pads for creative performance potential
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display offers awesome visual feedback for mixing and makes browsing quick and easy
- Nexus-style Quantize, Beat Sync, and Slip Mode provide let you effortlessly achieve polished results
- Spice up your mix with a killer selection of easily accessible Sound Color FX and Beat FX
- Loop Slice lets you carve up loops on the fly and remix them by triggering slices via the hot cue pads
- Supports rekordbox DJ software and Serato DJ Pro software
- Prep your tracks in the rekordbox software or app for to add cues, loops, beat markers, and more
- Dual USB inputs let you load MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, and FLAC files from flash media and mobile devices
- Phono/line inputs let you mix in external sources such as turntables and media players
- Dual mic inputs with XLR and 1/4-inch connectors
- Full MIDI via USB support lets you control DJ software
Shop all the Pioneer DJ controllers at the best price ever!