- Footjoint marking, A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- Neoprene key bumpers, Stronger and more durable than cork
- Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Nickel-silver, power-forged keys, Very durable and less susceptible to breakage. Closed-hole (Plateau) keys facilitate ease of playability for beginners
- 1 year seller warranty. Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.
Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time.
Pointed Key Arms
A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style.
Yamaha’s unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
An optional curved headjoint makes flutes easier for young children to hold and play. It comes with a convenient carring which holds both headjoint and flute case.