If you loved iRig’s versatility, you’ll love iRig 2’s new adjustable gain dial, which works with its built-in 1/8″ TRRS output connector to give you a true plug-and-play experience with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac.
Volume levels vary from instrument to instrument and from device to device. And while the original iRig provided superior sound, it was limited in that you were unable to customize the input gain level to your particular setup. With iRig 2, you get an input gain dial that gives you the power to ensure high-quality sound in every situation. This means that you’ll be able to perform at your best no matter whether you’re connecting a wailing 3 humbucker electric guitar or a jazzy archtop to your iPhone.
Likewise, its 1/4” instrument input works with your guitar, bass or any line-level instrument. Just plug into it like you would into a stompbox or amplifier. It’s as simple as that.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store)
iRig 2 is there to help you make your practice and performance sessions as easy as possible. It comes with a microphone stand mount and Velcro strip that allow you to easy attach it for performance alongside other convenient tools like IK’s iKlip range of mic supports for all sizes of smartphones and tablets.