iRig HD 2 fits easily in your pocket and connects directly to your Lightning and USB devices – so no matter which iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC you have, you’re ready to rock at a moment’s notice. There’s no complicated setup – just plug in and play.
One of the things that makes the iRig HD 2 unique is the ability to send your processed signal directly to a guitar amp without the need for special conversion adapters. iRig HD 2 features an unbalanced 1/4″ Amp Out jack that you can use to send your processed or unprocessed guitar signal to an external amplifier, floor tuner or completely different rig setup for live performance. The Amp Out jack features a dual mode switch allowing you to choose what type of signal you want to send to your amp.
IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 Guitar Interface at a Glance:
- Stunning digital audio quality
- Portability makes jamming anywhere easy
- AmpliTube software is a virtual tone studio
- Powerful features for live performance
Stunning digital audio quality
The iRig HD 2 is equipped with a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear signal that’s free from noise and crosstalk. Along with the 96kHz sampling rate, you can have studio quality recordings without the studio. The iRig HD 2 is compatible with all of your iOS devices and also works with line-level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, and mixers. Plus, the iRig HD 2 has eliminated the need for batteries, because it’s powered by your device.
Portability makes jamming anywhere easy
Inspiration doesn’t always strike at the most convenient time, but now it can. Because the iRig HD 2 is so portable, you can have a massive arsenal of amps and stompboxes wherever you are. And, it’s perfect for those late nights when cranking your amp up to 10 isn’t an option. Rocking out has never been easier than with the iRig HD’s light weight and portability. The iRig HD 2 makes it easy for you to grab ahold of inspiration wherever and whenever it hits.
AmpliTube software is a virtual tone studio
Included with iRig HD 2 is AmpliTube, a veritable tone studio for guitar and bass that functions as a standalone application and also as a plug-in for your DAW. A virtual warehouse of killer amps, AmpliTube 4 re-creates your entire signal chain, from axe to recorder, and does so in a wonderfully intuitive – and stunningly realistic – way. AmpliTube 4 is packed with tons of exciting new amp models, effects, and features – including the new Cab Room, which gives you a new level of flexibility and customization. AmpliTube 4 contains all new gear; if you have AmpliTube 3 (or earlier), you can use AmpliTube 4 to access all your existing gear.
Powerful features for live performance
iRig HD 2 is tailor-made for the stage. Integrate the iRig HD 2 seamlessly into your live rig via its 1/4″ amp output jack. An FX/thru switch toggles between two useful operation modes. Process and feed your signal to your amp – without an adapter – using the iRig HD 2’s FX mode. Use your mobile device as a tuner or recorder with the iRig HD 2’s thru setting, which outputs a clean, unprocessed signal.
- High definition digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4″ Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB included
- Preamp input gain control
- Headphone output with preamp and level control
- 1/4″ Amp Out jack with switchable output “FX” and “Thru”
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition guitar preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 96kHz sampling rate – the highest in its class
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Can be used with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – fits in your pocket, laptop bag or gig bag
- Comes with microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC
- Unlocks full version features and gear of AmpliTube for iOS (Free download from App Store)