- Patented technology brings a new voice to acoustic guitarists who seek a more expressive and dynamic string
- Aluminum Oxide provides a significant corrosion barrier, without coating the string
- Featuring Maraging Steel Hex cores, for greater low-end, and note separation
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
Aluminum Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Aluminum Bronze acoustic strings feature more projection and clarity than traditional bronze strings, while also providing improved corrosion resistance. Aluminum Bronze strings are made with Ernie Ball maraging steel hex cores and aluminum bronze wrap wire providing more pronounced lows and crisp brilliant highs. Made from a blend of copper and aluminum specifically tailored for acoustic guitar strings. Available in Extra Light (10-50), Light (11-52), Medium Light (12-54), and Medium (13-56).