- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated steel core wire
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel
- The most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Strings
Made from 80 percent copper, 20 percent zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped brass plated high carbon steel core wire. One of the most popular acoustic guitar strings as used by the Eagles, Elvis Costello and Joe Bonamassa. Ernie Ball 80/20 bronze acoustic strings provide a crisp, bright sound with pleasing overtones. Available in Extra Light (10-50), Light (11-52), Medium Light (12-54), Medium (13-56), Rock and Blues (10-52), 12-String Light (9-46), and 12-String Medium (11-28).