- Superior magnetic attraction providing the most expressive strings ever created
- Dynamic frequency response with increased output and added strength
- Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with powerful low end response
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
M-Steel Slinky Guitar Strings
M-Steel is a superalloy used in high stress applications for the aerospace and defense industries. The wound strings are comprised of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with powerful low end response. M-Steel plain strings are comprised of a specially tempered steel for maximum fatigue resistance. A patented winding of steel around the ball end of the plain strings reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional plain strings.