- Superb Playability – Lightweight, ultra-portable performance keyboard controller with 88 full-size velocity-sensitive keys that deliver natural piano feel
- Plug & Play – Class compliant and USB powered specification provides seamless USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software and more
- Expressive – Octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range and on-board pitch bend and modulation wheels provide a platform for immersive, expressive performances
- Core Control – Conveniently located transport and directional buttons provide easy-to-use interface for DAW and Virtual Instrument control
- Free Lessons – Over 60 app based lessons from Melodics included
- Pro Production Software Package for Mac & PC Included – ProTools | First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite and Eleven Lite, Plus Eighty-Eight from SONiVOX and XPand!2 from AIR Music Tech
Transport and directional controls allow for playing, performing, and recording with music software without using a mouse or trackpad. A 1/4″ (6.3 mm) sustain pedal input accepts an optional control pedal for genuine piano sustain. Lightweight and durable, the controller is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Additionally, the unit supports iOS connectivity using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling one to perform and compose with audio apps on an iPad or another iOS device.
SONiVOX’s Eighty-Eight Ensemble is a piano instrument that authentically captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano. Meticulously recorded and expertly sampled, the instrument provides anyone the opportunity to add to their compositions, recordings, and performances the realism of a world-class grand piano. Use the combination patches to layer strings, synth pads, and choral pads with the piano samples to create evolving, lush soundscapes and textures. A sustain pedal input (pedal sold separately) provides additional piano functionality.
Ableton Live Lite is a performance and production program that is perfect for spontaneous composition or improvising, recording, remixing and editing musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound parts per patch. Each part is available on its own MIDI channel, and features individual note range (zone), mix, arpeggiation, modulation, and effects settings. The four parts can be put together to build a single patch. Everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback is available, along with thousands of ready-to-play patches.
Shop at the best price exclusively at Music Shop Nepal.