- Compact, ultra-portable performance keyboard controller with 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys and on-board pitch bend and modulation wheels for expressive performances
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production and clip launching; 8 assignable knobs and 9 assignable faders for manipulating virtual instruments, DAW parameters and plugins – on-board LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range and transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Innovative DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and more
- Class compliant, plug-and-play functionality and USB powered specification for simple user-friendly setup
- Comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over $100 included; Ableton Live Lite, SONiVOX Twist and AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
DirectLink mode automatically maps these controls to common DAW functions* including transport, mixer, track pan and plug-in parameters. Built-in factory presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box—no complicated setup required. Velocity-sensitive keys and a sleek, compact design round out a portable keyboard that’s perfect for both production and performance. No other MIDI controller in this price range has so much functionality while remaining easy to use.
Streamlined Session Control
Featuring eight assignable knobs, nine assignable sliders, dedicated transport controls and track up/down buttons, Oxygen 61 gives you total control over your session—allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music rather than being interrupted by the constant back and forth between QWERTY keyboard and MIDI controller. Directlink mode automatically maps Oxygen 61 controls to common DAW parameters*—while factory presets provide instant mapping to popular virtual instruments including Xpand!™2, Hybrid™, Velvet®, Strike®, Oddity, ImpOSCar and MiniMonsta. Use the dedicated Select buttons to quickly switch MIDI channels and presets for deep tactile control over multitimbral software instruments. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
M-Audio pioneered the category of mobile MIDI keyboard controllers, and we continue to be the best-selling name in the game. In fact, M-Audio controllers are used by more professional producers and players than any other brand on the market. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, you’ll find that the Oxygen 61 controller has a solid, reliable build—and puts as much musicality into the keyboard as it does into the complement of other MIDI controls.
Pro Tools Compatible
The Oxygen 61 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with Pro Tools® software—the industry standard DAW found in professional, project and personal studios around the world. With DirectLink, the Oxygen 61 controls instantly map to key parameters in the Pro Tools Mixer, Edit and Transport windows—as well as the powerful suite of virtual instruments bundled with Pro Tools. Together, Oxygen 61 and Pro Tools software provide streamlined workflow in a formidable system with tons of interface options and industry-standard file compatibility.
A New Approach to Making Music
With Ignite, you can now capture your ideas quickly with professional results. Individual musical ideas are captured as phrases, simply called clips. Multiple clips can be played back together, or even grouped to create more complex phrases and song sections. Ignite provides seamless integration with any current M-Audio keyboard controller. Once connected to your computer, the key parameters will be automatically assigned, or mapped, to the front panel controllers. This tight integration provides an out-of-the-box solution that simply works—with no set-up chores to perform.
Sound Your Best
Included with Ignite are over 275 remarkable instrument sounds developed by AIR Music Technology. In addition to a versatile arpeggiator, Smart MIDI technology provides both a Chord Player and a Phrase Player that can introduce new musical parts to enhance your production—even a drum pattern. Email your ideas to the rest of the band. Share your musical ideas and songs with other musicians through SoundCloud—all without ever leaving Ignite. Plus, you can export WAV and MIDI files, and then import them into any DAW recording software—including Pro Tools.