A device for preventing reverberation, resonance and sound absorption during recording from Alctron PF32 MKII microphones, Lightweight and portable, 3/8 “and 5/8” threaded adapter for microphone stands and holders, High quality soundproofing material
PF32 MKII from Alctron is a latest acoustic diffuser screen from Alctron. Its outstanding features are the simple structure and easy application. Because of its light weight, it becomes a portable recording accessory everywhere. The screen is fixed by a metal frame and wood or aluminum panel. So it isn’t able to come out from the frame easily. And then the frame is attached to a microphone stand by a clamp.
The microphone can be mounted on the top of the mic stand directly. If the mic stand has a boom, it can be hanged on the front of the screen as well. This screen can improve effectively the sound of the acoustic space around the microphone. Therefore, it is an affordable and useful accessory for recording.
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be mounted on most conventional microphone stands
- 3/8 “and 5/8” threaded adapter for microphone stands and holders
- Adjustable height to fit a variety of different types of microphones
- High quality soundproofing material
- Robust construction (light metal frame)