Ready to connect to Mac, PC, iOS and Android
The IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio comes with all the cables you’ll need to connect to any of your Mac, PC, iOS or Android devices. The cable for iOS is a USB-to-Lightning cable, but an optional 30-pin cable is available separately for older models (call Sweetwater for more information on connecting to your specific devices). The mic is powered by the connected device, so you never need to worry about hooking up a power supply for your mic.
Easy to set up and use
With simple controls for microphone gain and headphone volume, plus a built-in multicolor LED for status and signal level indication, the iRig Mic Studio only takes a moment to set up for your recording session. You can mount it on its handy tabletop stand, or use the included mic clamp with a traditional mic stand. When it comes to setting up and recording with a minimum of fuss, it doesn’t get much simpler than the IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio.
Works with your favorite apps, and comes with some too
If you already have a favorite recording app, you’ll be able to start recording with the iRig Mic Studio right away. Even if you’re starting from scratch, IK Multimedia offers a slew of recording and processing apps to enhance your recording experience. From multitrack recording to special effects, IK Multimedia provides a range of apps that will serve you well in a variety of recording applications.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio USB Microphone Features:
- USB microphone for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
- Included cables: USB for Mac and Windows, micro-USB OTG for Android, and Lightning for iOS
- Capture detailed recordings at 24-bit/up-to-48kHz resolution
- Low noise and high SPL handling for great sound
- Includes a tripod tabletop stand, plus a mic clamp for use with a standard mic stand
- Handy controls for mic gain and headphone volume
- Multi-color LEDs show you status and signal level