A Complete Wireless Microphone System!
The Shure SLX24/SM58 combines an SLX2/SM58 handheld microphone/transmitter with the Shure SLX4 diversity receiver. Great for installed sound applications and working bands, this Shure SLX wireless system offers up Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding technology and a setup complete with automatic synchronization and support for up to 20 compatible systems (area dependent). The Shure SLX2/SM58, included with this system, is the classic cardioid dynamic microphone with a built-in transmitter.
The SLX sound featured with the SLX24/SM58 is founded on Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding, a technology that brings more transmission clarity and dynamic range to wireless systems. Unlike traditional wireless companding schemes that are restricted by a fixed compression ratio, this technology utilizes a variable compression ratio. The result is the elimination of wireless artifacts during quiet passages and superior dynamic range.
On an operational level, the SLX24/SM58 system’s SLX4 receiver employs features that make setup almost effortless. Utilizing auto frequency selection and auto transmitter setup, the SLX system scans the wireless landscape and identifies a clear channel instantly. Then, guided by an infrared link, the transmitter automatically syncs with the receiver at the touch of a button. With over 960 operating frequencies across 24MHz of UHF bandwidth, you should be able to quickly and easily set up as many as 20 systems in a given location (area dependent).
SLX2/SM58 handheld microphone/transmitter
The SLX2/SM58 is a cardioid dynamic microphone — a stage standard — that limits interference from other onstage sound sources and features a frequency response that’s perfectly tailored for vocals with a brighter midrange and bass roll-off. It features an integrated handheld transmitter, a timed, backlit LCD, frequency and power lockouts, and 300′ (100m) of operating range. It also operates on two AA batteries for eight hours of continuous use.
SLX4 diversity receiver
The SLX24/SM58’s SLX4 is a rugged metal wireless receiver that employs diversity technology to improve reception and minimize dropouts. The SLX4 is outfitted with rackmount hardware, detachable 1/4-wave antennas, a backlit LCD display, 1/4″ and XLR output connectors, frequency and power lockouts, an in-line power supply, and a rear-panel volume control. Finally, the multifunction LCD displays group, channel, frequency, transmitter battery strength, and locked/unlocked status.
SLX2/SM58 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter Features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter that rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50Hz–15kHz
- Automatic transmitter setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
SLX4 Receiver Features:
- Automatic frequency selection
- Automatic transmitter setup
- 960 selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4-wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multifunction, backlit LCD
- Low-battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- Half-rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Nonslip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4″ outputs
Shop at the best price exclusively at Music Shop Nepal.