The matte-black AKG CGN321 STS is a heavy-duty gooseneck microphone with base designed to capture speech for presentation and conferencing applications in governmental, institutional, educational, religious, and business settings.
The CGN321 STS features an 11.8″, flexible gooseneck, which can be adjusted to a position that’s comfortable for the speaker. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern focuses on the sound in front of the mic and helps reduce unwanted sounds in noisy conference and meeting spaces.
The base is equipped with a switch that can be programmed for push-to-talk, push-to-mute, push-on/off, and low-cut on/off functions. An LED square clearly indicates the microphone’s status.
Because of its heavy weight (over 2 lb), the CGN321 STS is able to absorb shocks, while holding the base firmly in place on desks, conference tables, lecterns, podiums, and pulpits.
The microphone requires 9 to 52 V phantom power to operate.
Heavy-Duty Metal Housing
- Shock-absorbing metal construction ensures a secure support for the gooseneck
Elegant Black-Matte Design with Slim Gooseneck
- Discreet look designed for wherever table space is limited
Switch with Programmable Functions
- Push-to-talk, push-to-mute, push on/off, and low-cut on/off functions
- The rugged switch is capable of withstanding more than 25,000 switching cycles
LED Status Square
- Square LED clearly indicates the microphone’s status
High-Quality, Gold-Plated XLR Connector
- The high-quality XLR connector provides long-lasting and secure contact and is shielded to protect against EMC noises and buzzes coming from smartphones
Shop all the product at the best price exclusively at Music Shop Nepal.