Time-saving setup for meeting/conference
- Transmitters (belt-pack) are powered by 2 AA batteries while receiver requires 12V supply (from wall outlet or portable power brick).
- Fool-proof setup: take audio from mic system out toPA speaker, amplifier (any device that allows 1/4″ mic input) with included cable.
- Compact full-metal constructed receiver syncs with2 lapel mics (or 2 head-worn mic for choice).
- Plus2 additional input options. Get well-prepared for a 4-people group application without effort.
- Independent volume control gives each mic user ability to adjust loudness of their own voice.
User-friendly design for presentation/speech
- Receiver serves as a small audio mixer.Line input for playing background music from phone.
- Easy-to-readLCD screen shows battery life and frequency. NoticeableRF lights indicate status.
- Both features allow you to quickly respond to cutout or dropout,changingbattery or frequency in a second.
Let good sounding impress youraudience
- Head-worn mic fits in securely, making it ideal for high intensity aerobics and Yogatutorial;
- While clip-on mic with secret feature is optimized for interview and speech.
- In-borngoodsensitivityensuresgood clarity. No over-boosted signal, your voice is less likely to suffer from distortion.
- Cardioid pattern does an excellent job atrejecting noise, especially background sound.
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency)gets much longer range and more powerful signal than VHF does.
- Stable transmission is well-secured within80 feetand maximum range is up to165 feet.
- Range can not spoil your live event any more!
- 20 selectable frequency channels ensuresconflict-free performance in less perfect environment.