The Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. These ‘phones feature 40mm neodymium magnet drivers that deliver the accurate frequency response and solid bass you need to make sound decisions when you’re recording, mixing, or DJing. The closed-back design of the ATH-M40x gives you superior isolation with minimal bleed, while the circumaural earpads give you cushy comfort during long sessions.
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling ear cups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring. Collapsible for space-saving portability. Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable).
- Robust build quality and cutting-edge technology
- 15Hz-24kHz frequency response
- 40mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for flat response and superior accuracy across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband materials give you comfort and durability
- Collapsible design gives you space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2m-3m coiled and 3m straight cables)
- Optimized for tracking, mixing, and DJ monitoring
- Includes carrying pouch and 1/4″ screw-on adapter