The M-Audio AV42 Desktop Speakers for Professional Media Creation (Pair) use acoustically-inert MDF cabinets to eliminate resonances, and 20W per Channel into 4 ohms per channel into a 4″ polypropylene woofer in a bass reflex design. The woofer is complemented by a 1″ wave-guided ferrofluid cooled silk dome tweeter to deliver a frequency response of 75 to 20,000 Hz and an RMS SPL level of 101.5 dB at 1 meter.
The rear panel of the monitors feature RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more. A front panel 1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input allows for the connection of a laptop, smartphone, or other mobile device. A front panel 1/8″ headphone output allows you to monitor directly using headphones. The monitors are suitable for a wide range of professional and consumer applications.
About this item
- Premium sound reproduction: 4 inch polypropylene coated woofers produce tight, accurate bass and 1 inch ferrofluid cooled silk cone tweeters produce clear, pristine highs
- 10 watt per channel amplifier and optimage IV tweeter wave guides for punchy sound reproduction and superior imaging
- Versatile, conveniently located RCA inputs for seamless connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Front panel 1/8 inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop, desktop computer, MP3 player or other audio sources with a 1/8 inch output
- Easily accessible front panel 1/8 inch headphone output for private listening
- Includes everything you need to install the system; 1/8” cable, 1/8” to stereo RCA cable, premium speaker wire and acoustic traction pads